Monday, September 5, 2011

Philllllosophy

Maybe the title can scare the hell out of few people and can think about me as a weird guy cuz philosophy may seem very unnatural to them or very weird.But I am no Kant, no Rousseau, no Osho..My philosophy is just my way of life.My rules,my codes and my recollections.But my life has many subtle absurdities and hidden darkness.But when those attributes define ME,I am not afraid to be with them.I indeed am damn proud about them..You love it or hate it,I am gonna say it..............

I am born to be me.Not a copy of a pre existing being.Its a worst thing to follow someone's life code and being "someone-part 2".But when I must be myself,I have to know me.Trust me,its the hardest part of life.When I am not just me and I comprise you,Its even harder.And it is the case always because I am always relative entity trying to enter absolute reality which is so raw and apparently surreal.I am a contradiction.I am the truth to me.I am that infinite reality and I am the grinning mirage.

Underneath all masks ,there is a raw truth that is beyond my physical body.I can say that at birth I was this quintessence which uniquely led to the same truth.I was also the crude humanity with the dark core.But I got layers of camouflage to cover my substinance.. Education,society,parents,friends,experiences,hardships of the world,money etc were the culprit masks.I was lost underneath.I opened my eyes wide,I couldnt see the truth.Immobile was I.!!I saw things through the eyes of these masks that were not mine.That was not my gospel.I looked around and I could see many similar masks.Was I seeing the false by looking at reality??Did the life lie to me by telling its TRUTHS??I tried in vain.....
But then I closed my eyes.Now I was able to see the sun!!I could walk in that light forward.Inward..I moved like an unbound breeze..I was going into ME now.The play of lights and shadows.My virtues and vices,my pains and my heights.I could see a glint in my reflection.I could see an ocean of bliss and ambiguity spanning ages at same time.It is not the same life afterwards.It may not be visible but I can feel ME.

I mean my deeds,my views,my living that makes ME live for ages.I only live once physically but what I do in that living gotta be pleasing for further generations.That part of me lives ahead of me,beyond me and along me.I may not have to proclaim any 'good's or 'bad's as those two words are relative to every person's self.It is what I believe in matters the most and its impact on me and others.I JUST LOVE EVERY PART OF THE LIFE TILL NOW.I MAY HAVE HAD A LOAD OF MISTAKES BUT THAT MAKES ME.NO REPENTS...................


No comments:

Post a Comment