Wednesday, February 2, 2011

EVERY DREAM IN THE DARK

A new day,new beginning for the usual thought.Every night before I slumber I think of a strategy for the next day.'No more stopping,I must start a new plan.I must stop wasting time'-These thoughts keep running in my head till I fall asleep.After these thoughts,the next thing to rule my mind is the world of dreams.Diverse,strange,funny and mysterious.They attack me,they console me,they protect me and they disturb me.I will be a saint,or a sinner.A king or a subject.Victim or a suspect....Never really can things happen like they do in dreams sometimes.I keep wondering time and again-Is the life which I think real a dream?Or the dream which scares me is in fact reality?Which is the point of reference for the decision regarding this? I may sound insane to many but the struggle within me may in fact be a struggle inside many heads...

So is the mindset!Never will it be general.But whenever you try to personalize it,it runs away from you.Maybe dreams and mindsets are siblings trying to save you from their own trap.Someone cant really wait for someone else to save them from misery.It is your own path.But the biggest mistake we do is to shadow our own paths and ask for someone else's beacon to show you the way.People either lose the charm of the destiny while choosing their path or miss the joy of that adventurous path while dreaming about the goal.....

No doubt,we all struggle to reach our goals.But,the journey is far more amazing than the destination..Because,you are alive when you move.When there is no motion,there is no life....

I can express my feelings here...

Before I close my eyes to drown in sleep
My mind broods over ideas dark and deep
It unfolds a whole new world to me
And shows me the depths which I fear to leap||

When the dark of night embraces me
With my dubious soul I try hard to see
The hidden faces behind the worldly masks
That cover the sorrows with a lie of glee||

I wait for a wind of change every new moment!A word that can never be a blasphemy,a loving hug that can never turn into vicious trap,a song of glory that lifts my spirits even in front of death,a nectarine touch that can remind a mother's warmth,a convincing hand that never says good bye.............Are all these the dreams that are waiting to become reality?

I wait with my eyes wide open,for a wind of change
A breeze to turn my desert into a blooming eden
I look for a support when I stumble over the edge
A helping hand that can guide me in this mean ocean||

I listen to my heart's beat with awe
Rising my thoughts higher with every sound
With every beat I draw my eyelids closer
Till I be free to enter my world
And till I be free from the bounds to my feet||

With love
Manoj S K

2 comments:

  1. "No doubt,we all struggle to reach our goals.But,the journey is far more amazing than the destination..Because,you are alive when you move.When there is no motion,there is no life."
    too good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Essence Of Your Writing Is Awesome.... It has a tremendous feel dude.... i loved it..... it ll be loved by all hearts with pure "affection"....

    ReplyDelete