Monday, November 29, 2010

life is so .....

Well.after a long long time,I am back to blog.It feels good and better than the day i started to blog first.I wanted to share things with all.Many things happened around me and WITHIN me.Well,people who think i am being too philosophical or too not-so-normal,i can't help being so.Because that is what I am deep within!!Who can change a life just for a change's sake?It will be so fake,so unnatural.My true self is overt to all folks who know me.I want to tell you all first,I love you fellow humanity......
Now coming to me,I must first say that I started wondering why am I living this life which is not so happening!Which is all so boring and which is so hurting because of its unexpected results.Sometimes I see all my life passing in front of my eyes like a reel of a movie.It maybe a cliched statement but it is so true that I can't prevent myself from saying so.I had loads of fun from the day i gained knowledge of my existence.Lot of love from parents,friends and God Almighty.Few little fights over small things and then reconciling with friends happily sharing.Laughs,cries,giggles,joy,pain,love,friendship etc.And I am a normal human being,so I had my share of dark qualities.I might have had jealousy,angry over funny things,real fights which got physical sometimes and i was not always the winner.Flirting,teasing friends,making fun of almost everything around me.Laughing at the people who took life so seriously.I was a moron,very sure.I got good marks,I topped classes,came second at times;won medals in games,took part in activities.Oh man,I was not a boring guy,I see it now...

Life seems so great at times.When I was actually feeling and doing all the above stuff,I never realized I was having fun.I thought nothing then.I dint know any code for life,no idea about future.All were provided before asking;no waiting.I never knew what was hunger.No idea about the dark shadows of life that the poor faced.I was not born with a silver spoon but my parents provided me with more than what i deserved.Because parents know just love,not "deserve" calculations.They made me what I am and what I will be.All my life is their's.They never expected any reciprocation.The love and selfless care that means a million heavens to me..THANK U GOD FOR MY PARENTS AND THEIR LOVE.

My friends taught me that living for someone who is not related by blood to you is the most wonderful feeling of life.I had smiles, I had tears,I had rises and also falls.I had luster but dull at times.I hurt them sometimes and I made them feel bad.But,never they orphaned me.Life would've been a desert guys without you.You helped me,supported me,patted on my shoulder when i achieved something,gave me a warm hug when i needed it,offered me your shoulder to cry upon.Many many friends,made me feel special even in the times of utmost silence.Well that is friendship na after all?You helped me with girls issues and affair dramas too.GOD BLESS U ALL FOR ETERNITY.

I want to thank you-un namable one.You made me a different human being all together with love.What would it have been like without you in my life?You stayed within me and led me like a beacon.You had that trust which would fill the world.You convinced me that I am something.I owe you a lot.You'll shine in me .You will walk with me in every path i go.I see you even when I close my eyes. Love forever.

So much to the wonderful life which I can't even define
So much for the ecstatic love which I never could imagine
So much for the wonderful past that I can never relive
And so much for the shining future I haven't started to conceive||

I have just this present moment alive,like a melting ice in my hands
This may just drop out,before I can feel the existence|
To use it or not,its under my control,in my power
But I just can't grasp the universe with a single glance||

All the people who made me live my dreams
All those who were with me during my pinnacle and vale|
All those who met the inner self hidden in my depths
All those who lifted my spirits like a divine ale||

There was pain for gain in history
There will be blood even in the future|
Harsh winds creep into every man's story
Like a hammer to a stone in its way to a sculpture||

But its not curse,not pain not strife
Its a man's will and wisdom that shine his life||||

Will return to you
With love
Manoj
PS:fell in love with life again

12 comments:

  1. On the very first note CONGRATULATIONS..it was very very capturing and had an amazing flow of expressions.Wonderful thoughts very clear and true!!!! Nice work,especially i liked the 'friends" part...great going,keep it up and keep blogging nice to read things like this where u sit and nod a 'yes' everytime u think 'damn this is so true "!!!!:)-Panchami

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot...YA these things are so very true that it is amazing to share..

    ReplyDelete
  3. damnnnn.....i had goosebumps while reading your poem mann.....tht has never ever happened to me.....woooww....brilliant poem dude...wooow...cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. frm tht un-namable one paragraph....ur blog was on a different level dude....brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  5. so bonafide words yaar!!!i am enthralled by d pretty flow n fervour f ur words which fidgeted me fr sure....i think its exigent to extol u now...as soon as i read it....kudos to u dude....IT S GR8:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am truly honored by your praise bro...thnx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Manu..not able to get the perfect words now.. but 1 thing.. We r truly honoured to be ur friends...!!! and thats what i felt after reading...!! and believe me thats from heart...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @avi Oh man thanks but I am honored to get friends like you guys...You made the journey so special....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its really awesome..................:)

    ReplyDelete